Christmas is a time for celebration and reflection. It's been very difficult since we all arrived here, but I can say, compared to the world I came from, that I'm proud of the progress that we've made. From everyone arriving amid the commotion, to the occasional physical squabble that arises; for the most part, we've been able to live beside one another peacefully.
So even if you come from a place that does not celebrate Christmas, and this is your first one; or if you do not believe in the in the fundamentals that the holiday was founded; I think that we can all agree that we have something to celebrate. As we continue forward, I wish you all a Merry Christmas, and good faith among your fellow man.
---
Also, Miss Nia, would you like to go shopping? It might be an odd change of pace, but we could also go out for supper as well.
So even if you come from a place that does not celebrate Christmas, and this is your first one; or if you do not believe in the in the fundamentals that the holiday was founded; I think that we can all agree that we have something to celebrate. As we continue forward, I wish you all a Merry Christmas, and good faith among your fellow man.
---
Also, Miss Nia, would you like to go shopping? It might be an odd change of pace, but we could also go out for supper as well.
no subject
Date: 2007-12-17 04:05 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-12-17 04:20 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-12-18 02:22 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2007-12-18 02:47 am (UTC)To you as well. With any luck, I'll see you at the ball.